Welcome to the MedForums, exclusive discussion platform for medical students and doctors.
- To help Build a Comprehensive Knowledge Base that does not get deleted and improved with collaboration
- To create Warm and Cozy Shared Space for Medical Students where they fill more comfortable sharing something than keep it by themselves
But wait, there is already FB Groups, Telegram Channels and Quora itself.
Why should we bother signing up for new platform?
- We believe your time and attention are precious so we have made it distraction free. No Ads. Only medical students can sign up and take part into discussions
- We believe that good advice and guidance should be available to all students regardless he/she has joined any coaching institute, bought any app based courses.
- We believe context matters especially discussing things that require specific knowledge like medicine and sharing some memes…
Okay! But How to get started?
- Read what others’ shared in latest and top posts, if you like it bookmark it to save it for later.
- Add a topic using New Topic Button add a question, discuss difficult topic or share something interesting like a youtube video
- Complete your profile so other fellows can relate and identify you.
Get started by exploring different categories…